5 Series: Simple, functional, untiring
The 5 Series is the new generation of Landini’s compact tractors for field work. Designed with versatility in mind, the 5 Series will allow farmers to carry out in complete safety a variety of tasks both in the field and on the farm, from tillage, sowing and haymaking to barn management activities. Engineered and built to handle all daily operations in the farm with total reliability and maximum comfort, the 5 Series tractor is the perfect choice for medium-scale stand-alone farms.
3,6 / 4
Synchro Shuttle,Power Shuttle and Powershift
The 5 Series tractor is highly versatile and completely customizable to meet farmers’ specific needs. Tractor key features include:
- A four-post cab with ergonomically-positioned controls for maximum ease of operation and a transparent roof hatch providing extra visibility for front loader operations. The low-profile roof allows easier access to low-ceiling barns and sheds. The 5 Series tractor can be optionally equipped with a satellite-based guidance system and an ISOBUS terminal to maximize productivity and profitability.
- New Deutz AG 3.6L engines with power ratings of up to 113 hp. These engines meet the Stage 3B/Tier 4 Interim emissions regulations using an exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR) combined with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
- Transmission options range from a basic Speed Four gearbox with synchro shuttle providing 12 forward and 12 reverse gears up to a T-Tronic three-stage powershift (high, medium, low) with creeper providing 48 forward and 16 reverse speeds.
- The four-wheel drive, the differential lock and the PTO, with either two or four speeds, are electro-hydraulically engaged.
- The open-centre hydraulic system ensures optimum operation of the rear hitch and of up to five remote valves.
- Optionally, the 5 Series can be fitted with a front hitch and PTO system and an L Series front loader.
Specially designed for the 5 Series tractor range, the new Total View Slim cab helps reduce operator stress and fatigue during long working days. Spacious and perfectly soundproofed, the cab interior features an automotive-grade fit and finish with soft-touch, easyclean materials. And that’s not all: a highly efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning system, conveniently built into the low-profile cab roof, maintains a comfortable working environment whatever the outdoor weather conditions. The front and rear windscreens can be opened to provide natural ventilation. With its superb all-round visibility, the Total View Slim cab makes manoeuvring in tights spaces and at headlands easier and safer, while the transparent roof hatch provides extra visibility for loader operations.
The three models of the 5 Series are all powered by cutting-edge Deutz AG 3.6L four-cylinder turbo engines with multivalve technology, intercooler and common rail injection system. These innovative engines meet the Stage 3B/Tier 4 Interim emissions regulations using an exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR) combined with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
|Stage 3B/Tier4 Interim||DEUTZ-AG||DEUTZ-AG||DEUTZ-AG|
|Max Engine Power (ISO RATING)||99/73||107/79||113/83|
|Max. Torque NM||397||420||460|
|Displacement (cm³) / No. of cylinders||3600 / 4TA||3600 / 4TA||3600 / 4TA|
A variety of transmission configurations allow the 5 Series to better meet the specific needs of each farm, further enhancing the tractor versatility. Options available range from a basic 12/12 Speed Four transmission with synchro shuttle up to an electrohydraulic 48/16 T-Tronic transmission with HML powershift and creeper. Up to eight different configurations are available:
The 5 Series tractor can be customized to suit farmer’s application needs. Thanks to its versatility, this tractor can be simultaneously fitted with a front hitch and a front loader that can be used in combination with rear implements for added productivity.
|Wheelbase 4WD mm||2355||2355||2355|
|Weight in running order (Without Ballast) Kg||3800||3800||3800|